At Bryn Celyn Farm Shop and Country Kitchen you’ll find a mouth-watering selection of products, either produced here at Bryn Celyn or specially selected from other local producers.
There’s a wide range to choose from, from eggs and cheese to preserves and meat, but the one thing that all products in our farm shop have in common is their quality. Only the best quality, tastiest produce is available at Bryn Celyn, with prices that won’t make your pocket wince.
Click the images to enlarge and view as a slideshow.
- Pork, bacon and sausages
- Black beef from cows reared on a farm three miles from the shop
- Locally reared lamb
- A variety of pies, including hand-raised pork pies
- Bread made to a recipe which is generations old
Dairy and eggs
- Local cheese produced in artisan workshops
- Free range eggs
- Locally-made jams and chutneys – some made from fruit and vegetables grown on our small-holding
Other food products
- Seasonal vegetables, including some grown on our small-holding
- Hampers of our products
- Locally-brewed beer and wine, as well as soft drinks
Art and crafts
- Welsh slate products and crafts made on the island of Anglesey
- The work of local artists and photographers